Dentist Near Me Austin, TX 78759
Learn about the 6 reasons to choose Dr. Kalpana for residents near Austin, TX 78759.
If you’ve been searching for a dentist near you in Austin TX, then you’ll find a true professional with Dr. Kalpana here at 32Dental. The doctor is fully capable of taking care of your and your children’s dental needs, no matter what they are, and even if you need extensive work done. Read on to learn why Dr. Kalpana should be your new family dentist!
What are the 6 reasons to choose Dr. Kalpana as a family dentist near Austin, TX?
1. Dr. Kalpana Sunkireddy D.D.S. is a fully certified family dentist and Doctor of Dental Surgery. This means she is fully capable of performing routine and advanced dental services, including periodontal care and laser dentistry. She is absolutely qualified to take care of you or anyone else in your family, so you can have absolute confidence in her.
2. Dr. Kalpana has the education and experience you’d expect from a true professional. In 2008, Dr. Kalpana graduated from the New York University College of Dentistry and became a Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.). After that, she spent 10 years practicing dentistry in Massachusetts, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, and today, she is our resident family dentist here at 32Dental in Texas.
3. The doctor believes in continual education, and has obtained additional certifications in Invisalign and laser dentistry. She is also always taking new courses in modern dentistry, so you can be sure she is fully informed about recent advancements in the field of dentistry.
4. Dr. Kalpana believes in modern dental practice, which includes preventative care. You can have confidence that her methods are proven in the dentistry field, and that she can take care of you and your family in the long term. She is an active member of the Texas Dental Association, the American Dental Association, and the Capital Area Dental Society where modern dental practice is always being discussed.
5. The doctor’s patients love her caring, gentle demeanor. This extends to her younger patients too, as she is very personable and patient with children. Her older and senior patients appreciate Dr. Kalpana’s professionalism, too.
6. She has a thorough approach to dentistry. Dr. Kalpana is able to provide total dental care. This means the doctor provides primary dental care services, such as regular checkups and routine cleanings. A checkup and cleaning includes a full oral exam and full plaque and tartar removal. You can also get gum scaling and deep cleaning done during an appointment, and if you haven’t had your teeth X-rayed or treated with fluoride for a while, the doctor can provide this too. The doctor can also provide secondary dental care services such as root canals or dental implants. She can take care of any work you need done, even extensive work!
Bonus: In addition to all this, Dr. Kalpana is fully capable of providing cosmetic services for her patients! This includes teeth whitening, Invisalign aligners, laser dentistry, dental implants, and more.
Where is the best dentist near me in Austin, TX?
If you live in the Austin TX area, then Dr. Kalpana should be your dentist. She has the capabilities you would expect in a professional, over a decade of experience, next-level dedication, and a caring and comprehensive approach to dentistry. We welcome you to test this for yourself during a consultation with Dr. Kalpana here at 32Dental!
Our clinic is located off of Spicewood Springs Road, at 4505 Spicewood Springs Rd, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78759. We invite you to call us at (512) 345-3955 to learn more about Dr. Kalpana or to schedule a consultation with her. You can also book an appointment with the doctor online, if you’d prefer. You can bring your family members too!
We look forward to seeing you soon here at 32Dental!